CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

сряда, 18 март 2009 г.

B.l.a.c.k.o.u.t.


This is a two minute snippet of a song that M.y.a. wrote & recorded for R.i.h.a.n.n.a.

M.y.a. - B.l.a.c.k.o.u.t.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/57235397f7c8f86d/

*I know what your father did to your mother
But I ain't gonna let history repeat itself
Put your hands down right now
And back up motherfucker
I suggest you stop & think before you swing
I'll help you get some help
Cause you ain't about to use me as no punching bag
You stressed out, then count to ten
*I told you twice before I'm not the chick you wanna fuck with
Cause it's problems, big problems
You won't live to see me solve them.
*If you ever raise a hand at me again
A bitch is going straight to the pen
Cause I'm not taking that bullshit from no damn body
If you ever lay a hand on me again
I'm a have to tell my family & my friends
Goodbye, for life, cause I might blackout.*